VAJAZZLE? - Kristy Carruba
Published: July 24, 2012 at 06:54 AM GMT
|Kristy Carruba -- Click on the photo read Watching Way Too Much archives.|
Last Updated: July 24, 2012 at 06:54 AM GMT
The answer to Monday's Trivia Question: The car featured was from MAGNUM P.I. and was a Ferrari 308 GT
FIRST FIVE: Bobby Aguilera, Jim Wall, Dan Realson, Andrew Werts, & Mike Pierro
Friday's Cable Top 5
TNT BIG PICTURE MOVIES-TNT 1.1/2.5
AMERICAN DAD-Adult Swim .9/2.4
FOR BETTER OR WORSE-TBS .8/2.1
AMERICAN DAD-Adult Swim .8/2.0
Sunday's Broadcast Top 5
THE BACHELORETTE-ABC 3.0/8.5
BIG BROTHER (CFF)-CBS 1.9/5.3
AMERICA'S FUNNIEST HOME VIDEOS-ABC 1.2/5.2
TEEN CHOICE AWARDS-FOX 1.1/2.9
60 MINUTES-CBS 1.0/7.2
Sunday's Broadcast Trendrr Top 5
TEEN CHOICE 2012-FOX 2,398,483
THE BACHELORETTE-ABC 199,607
THE BACHELORETTE AFTER THE FINAL ROSE-ABC 60,209
BIG BROTHER (CFF)- CBS 59,140
LA FAMILIA P. LUCHE-Univision 17,429
Sunday's Cable Top 5
Sunday's Cable Trendrr Top 5
TRUE BLOOD-HBO 131,563
BREAKING BAD (KF)-AMC 122,630
KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS-E! 75,013
SMALL TOWN SECURITY-AMC 36,042 -Monday night was a big catch up night for me. EPISODES, NEWSROOM, REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NJ, LIVE WITH KELLY and WATCH WHAT HAPPENS LIVE and while there was a lot of catching up, I don't have too much to say about any of it...short and sweet, but here goes anyway:
- EPISODES was sort of a boring episode and as much as I have a 12 year old sense of humor, a guy going number 2 on the toilet is just not funny to me, in this case it just grossed me out.
- NEWSROOM is always great, always makes me think I'm stupid, and always makes me want to tweet Aaron Sorkin and tell him I think he's brilliant. (If you follow Aaron on Twitter, you'd know that he's so brilliant you don't even understand his Tweets)
- Two takeaways from REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NJ...the first one is something I had never heard of...Vajazzling? Is that even real? I'm afraid to even look it up online. The second thing is...Theresa's incredibly shrinking forehead. Is it my imagination or does it just get smaller and smaller? How does that happen? Does her hair just keep growing down towards her eyebrows? It's really quite extraordinary if you ask me.
- Also extraordinary...the super-hot Mark Consuelos on LIVE WITH KELLY yesterday...I just love when he's on the show and I love when he lets us all in on his neat freakiness and Kelly's lateness...I know they don't want it, but they would be good on the show together full time, unfortunately they would also end up divorced and I don't want that for them.
- Melissa McCain (the Senator's daughter) and Caroline Manzo were on WWHL on Sunday night. I didn't like her at all but I love Caroline and I loved Albie and Chris's roommate Greg's guest bartender appearance. I think Greg was flirting with Andy Cohen the entire time...It would be quite a coup for Greg to hook up with Andy, but Andy is soooo busy, he would probably leave Greg alone all the time and Greg would whine and complain and then they'd break up anyway.
-Okay, now that it's official, I'll include it, I didn't want to put anything in the blog until it was confirmed...but now that it is... Mariah Carey will officially join AMERICAN IDOL as a judge this upcoming season. Can you imagine the conversation going on in Nick and Mariah's bedroom now? He's the host of a talent competition, she's now a judge of one..."Honey, Monroe sounds a little pitchy this morning," "Really? I thought her song choice was terrible. "Babe, she was so out of tune." I've always been a Mariah fan, not sure if it will get me to actually watch IDOL, nothing really has before, but I'll probably check it out at some point. Randy Jackson has always claimed to be BFF's with Mariah, so I'm guessing he's now definitely sticking around for this season. So who fills the 3rd chair? Any suggestions? There isn't enough room for another woman so it's gotta be a guy. Steve Perry's not busy just hanging out in San Fran counting his "Don't Stop Believing" checks, and Randy Jackson claims he is BFF's with him too...so maybe they could get Steve out of the witness protection program or wherever he is and get him on IDOL. -You guys know how I love anything related to Facebook...while I wasn't that surprised about the Male/Female skew, I was a bit surprised that 45% of US Facebook Users are 35+ and 29% are 45+.
-Tuesday's Car Trivia Question: Name the show and if you can, the make and model of the car.
Send your Trivia Answer to Kristy at Kristy@watchingwaytoomuch.com.
Kristy Carruba is currently Media Manager for Verizon Wireless Consumer Products where she oversees the investment and inventory management for all National media. Kristy has always had a passion for TV and started writing “TV News of the Day” in January of 2011 which evolved into Watching Way Too Much six months later. Kristy can be reached Kristy@watchingwaytoomuch.com.
Read all Kristy's MediaBizBloggers commentaries at Watching Way Too Much.
Check us out on Facebook at MediaBizBloggers.com
Follow our Twitter updates @MediaBizBlogger
The opinions and points of view expressed in this commentary are exclusively the views of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of MediaBizBloggers.com management or associated bloggers. MediaBizBloggers is an open thought leadership platform and readers may share their comments and opinions in response to all commentaries.
To communicate with or to be contacted by the executives and/or companies mentioned in this column, link to JackMyers Connection Hotline.